Monday 30 March 2020
You can help too
The demand for blood treatment does not decrease, accidents still happen, difficult operations, births are still taking place.
BLOOD TREATMENTS CANNOT BE STOPPED!
Bearing in mind that only a human being can donate blood, we urge you to donate blood in the Blood Donation Field Departments.
At this exceptional time, we ask you to read the new guidelines (before coming to the collection points) for mutual security in detail.
1. Come to the selected oint only if you are healthy!
Measure the temperature at home - if you are above 37 °C - hold on!
2. Do not go to a donation center and do not register for 14 days if:
- you stayed outside of Poland;
- you had contact with someone returning from another country;
- you have had contact with a person with confirmed coronavirus infection or a person with cold / flu symptoms;
- after donation, you will notice symptoms of a viral infection (coronavirus) immediately call the Regional Blood Donation and Blood Treatment Center in Rzeszów;
- do not come with an accompanying person who is not donating blood.
In connection with the announcement of an epidemic in our country, blood donation is carried out in accordance with specific safety rules and precautions.
Below are the addresses of the nearest blood donation departments:
ul. Korczyńska 57,
tel. (0-13) 420-10-50,
openieng hours: 7:00-14:35; registration hours: 7:00-12:00.
ul. Lwowska 22,
tel. (0-13) 445-84-68,
opening hours: 7:00-13:35;registration hours: 7:00-11:30.
ul. Konarskiego 24,
tel. (0-13) 464-33-53,
opening hours 7:00-14:35; registration hours 7:00-11:30.
3. Current information can be found at www.rckk.rzeszow.pl - the situation is dynamic!
Donate blood – it's really worth it!